Saturday, October 9, 2010

TULIP FARM

Yesterday (Sat 9th Oct) Mark and I got up early and left the house at 7.30am to go up to Wynyard to have breakfast with the Corona's and 3 other lovely families joined us..Then about 10am we walked down to the Tulip festival by the river side and it was just so fun..
Melanie, Dean and myself hang out for these beautiful chilli squid and we got a taste of it..we then went for a walk into town and did a little shopping then walked on home..(it only takes about 5mins to Corona's house)..
After we rested we then decided to go for a little trip to the tulip farm..the guy at the gate was so nice he let us go into the farm for 16 dollars and there was a truck load of us..lol
I just wanted to spread myself out and sleep in between the tulips..it was just absolutely wonderful..
It was like someone came along and sprayed it with pretty colours..I just wanted to keep on taking photos..the kids loved it but maybe not Baydan, he didnt like the idea of his mother just propping him down and take off so I could take a photo..lol
Its a pity that these flowers only come out at a certain time of the yr but, its something to look forward to each yr I suppose..
I think my favourite flowers are now tulips..I may not have real ones in my house but, my fake ones look awefully real..






1 comment:

Nettie's Blog said...

I am in Heaven...they look so gorgeous... i have been there twice and i think after your post i want to go again...