Saturday, November 27, 2010

My trip to Gove N.T.

About 1 month ago I took a surprise visit to see my family in Gove..actually I surprised my sister in law for her 5oth birthday and that was the first time I've visited Gove and its such a lovely place..
Just about everybody there owned 4 wheel drives and a fishing boat..I wonder why?????


This is a wild passionfruit and was really yummy and sweet..
My brother Matthew's boat and they went fishing alot while I was up there..
My younger brother Colin who caught this fish..Big red emperor..was nice to eat too..
In the harbour..and the mines in the back ground..
The water was so clear as you can tell by the picture..I just had to take this picture..
We had lunch at a little island call east bremmer and I could of stayed there and swam all day long..found out from another that there was a 3ft shark swimming around there..
my brother know of a spot to get these oysters and they were soooo huge 3 could fill you up..we got 3 buckets of these big mumma jumma's..
Excuse the hairdo..but I managed to squeeze in a game of golf..
1 of the beaches around Gove..so beautiful..

No comments: