Thursday, April 21, 2011

Morning Bliss..

Well the other morning I opened up blind and this is what I saw..it was just so beautiful..I just loved the colours and how peaceful the cows looked and the serenity was just magical..
Then about 1 hr into the morning I looked outside (once again) and I saw fog coming into our property..I thought..Hello! here comes winter for sure..
But...for some unknown reason I really love the different kinds of weather we experience here in Tasmania and we do live in a beautiful part of the world..(Australia) and I am thankful for the beauty that we have and for our free - agency..

2 comments:

Nettie's Blog said...

I totally agree with the part about where we live ...i my perfect world i would swap our cold wintery frosty foggy days for more sunny warm ones...he he! that would only be a dream.

emjay1000 said...

I love it too Jackie! I love living somewhere that has a change of seasons.