Sunday, March 14, 2010

Baby shawl

Well I've finally finished my project I've been doing for about 1 and a half month..I enjoyed making this baby's shawl..I use to do abit of it every night when I am in bed..I kinda miss it because I looked forward to it every night..I'm thinking of doing a nice soft yellow one and enter it in the Deloraine show for this year.. This shawl is going to go all the way to Ireland..my youngest daughter is having her 1st baby and I thought this would be a nice gift to give to her..a nice keepsake..









3 comments:

Melinda said...

A nice keepsake. You mean a sensational keepsake. Lucky girl.

Rebecca said...

its so lovely jackie. you are a talented grandma!! love bec triffitt xx

Nettie's Blog said...

It is even more beautiful "in the flesh" so to speak....i saw it today and it is gorgeous...a special baby in Ireland will love to snuggle up in that amazing creation...what an wonderful Nanna you are Jackie...