Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My latest project another tote bag...

Well I've put the pictures back to front..so everybody can see the finished results first..hehehe

I decided to sew the pockets on the side on both side just to be a little bit different..It was so fun making this bag as I can sew it without the pattern now..

This was done after I sewed the straps on..


Nice straight line..I'm abit of a stickler when it comes to sewing in a straight line and ironing the fabric (don't I Simone and Annette?)



It took me a long time to get use to a roller blade but now I LOVE using one and I use for almost everything I want to cut..





2 comments:

Nettie's Blog said...

oooowww that looks so pretty now it is made up...
i showed my bag off at RS last sunday ...they loved it...so i think there will be quite a few sisters making one with your help...Simone's sister will contact you soon..i think May will be the month for the class...i have my place booked for that one too...

The Kings said...

Love the fabric Jackie! Very pretty.